This LinkedIn automation helps you find all the employees of a company listed on LinkedIn. Download that employee list in a spreadsheet and find all the details about each employee (name, headline, URL, etc.). If you want to go deeper in the data regarding each company, plug this automation’s results into LinkedIn Profile Scraper.
How to find employees of a company on LinkedIn?
Finding and exporting every the employees of a LinkedIn page is used by marketers, salespeople, and recruiters to:
- Get a foot in this company. Not sure who’s the best person to talk to in this company? Extract all employees matching some criteria and ask them to get you in touch with the decision-makers.
- Find leads, prospects, or talents: Use the list of employees at companies to find leads for your product or services. Maybe get in touch with decision-makers or someone who can introduce you to them.
- Expand your audience. If you think that employees of some LinkedIn companies should be interested in what you have to say, extract them, then add them to your network automatically with TexAu auto-connect.
These are just some use-cases. TexAu lets you use each one of its automation as building blocks of any automation flow you want to build.
Start finding company employee details from LinkedIn
Here are simple steps to find employee information from LinkedIn company pages
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify one (or many) URLs of LinkedIn company pages you’re targeting.
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it to run later.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- LinkedIn Session cookie: It represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Company URL: Enter here the URL of the LinkedIn company page that you want to extract employees from.
- Number of pages per company: Specify the number of pages you want to scrape for each company. They are 10 employees per page.
- Start page: Specify here the number of the page to start scraping from.
- Employee Role: Specify here some text to filter only employees with the role you’re interested in.
- Number of profiles per company: Mention here how many employees you wish to scrape for each company.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet (See details below).
- Launch button: Once setup click here to launch you automation.
- Schedule button: Click here to schedule multiple launches.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!