This LinkedIn Sales Navigator automation helps you export Leads from Sales Navigator, directly to a .CSV, ready for import in your CRM.
How do you export leads from Sales Navigator?
Sales Navigator is extremely powerful, but sometimes just a wee bit frustrating. For instance, when you want to export data from it to your CRM.
Sales and growth teams, as well as recruiters, spend days building and segmenting leads lists. But there’s no official way to export them in a useful manner.
Having a fast interface to handle that data is key, and for that reason, we help you export all your Sales Navigator Leads lists to a .CSV file. That file can then be handled in Excel, Google Sheets, or Numbers, extremely easily. Leads can also be imported easily in any CRM of your choice.
Export your leads from Sales Nav with TexAu
Exporting leads from Sales Navigator is easy-peasy with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify the URL of the list to extract.
- Start the automation now (or schedule it to run later).
That’s it! TexAu will connect to your Sales Navigator account, export all the leads for you, and deliver it to a .CSV file ready for download.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Leads list URL: The URL of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator leads list to export.
- Max count: Optional. Limit the amount of Sales Nav leads to export to some value (Export all by default).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple Sales Navigator lists, upload here a .CSV filled with multiple lists URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!