Extract all the people having liked a LinkedIn course. Build lists of people interesting in specific topics, and use that list to generate leads!
Export LinkedIn course likers with TexAu
TexAu makes it super easy to extract LinkedIn course likers:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify the URL or the course you’re targeting
- Start the automation now (or schedule it to run later).
TexAu will browse as many course likers as possible and deliver that list to a .CSV spreadsheet in your TexAu account.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Page URL: Input here the URL of the LinkedIn course you’re targeting. If multiple courses, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple courses’ likers, upload here a .CSV filled with courses URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!