Twitter “Recent Tweets” Auto Liker is a Twitter automated tool that likes on your behalf the latest Tweets of an account of your choice.
If you’re looking for a more customizable tool to auto like Tweets, check out Twitter Auto Liker.
Why should you auto like someone’s recent Tweets?
As the Google founders put it in the early days, you need 7 touchpoints on average before a total stranger becomes a customer. Touchpoints are any interaction your brand has with that stranger: Billboard, video, article, meet-up, any mention of your store.
A like on Twitter can turn into one of those touchpoints. And what the Twitter Auto-Liker does is automating that process: This automation will browse Twitter on your behalf and like the latest Tweets of a list of VIP accounts you want to get noticed by.
How to use the recent Tweets auto-liker?
It’s easy to auto like Tweets with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- List the profile URLs (or Tweets’ URLs) to auto-like.
- Run the automation right away (and schedule it to repeat).
TexAu will connect on your behalf to Twitter, from the cloud, so you don’t have to even think about turning on your computer.
Alternatives to Twitter Auto Like
Auto-liking Tweets is a high-impact/low-investment automation that’s easy to set up. If you’re feeling like going further, try one of these Twitter automations to take your following to the next level:
- Extract followers of your competitors. Extract the followers of your competitors to study your audience, or follow them.
- Auto-follow Twitter accounts. Automate the process of following Twitter profiles and get them to follow you back.
- Automatically send Twitter DMs. Super useful to reach out personally to your followers, but at scale.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Auth_token: This field represents the Twitter profile you want to perform the auto-follow with.
- Profile URL: Enter the URL of the Twitter profile that you want to auto-like here. In the likely case you want to auto-like multiple Twitter profiles, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Max count: The amount of likes given per launch (see FAQ).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to auto-like multiple profiles, upload here a .CSV filled with all their Twitter URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
You can run this automation to like recent posts of 17 profiles per day. That is, you can run this spice 17 time per day & each execution will result in liking most recent posts of the profile you specify.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!