This Twitter automation will scrape (export) all the data displayed on a Twitter profile. It will deliver all the data (name, bio, links, follower count, etc) to a .CSV spreadsheet.
Twitter scrapers for marketers and influencers
Scraping a list of Twitter profiles helps marketers find either prospects, or their audience. Analyzing the keywords used in bio, size of followings, locations, liked content, blue check, etc. gives you macro perspective on a Twitter audience and help you address it better
Here are a few ways of using Twitter profile scraper:
- Learn about someone’s audience. Scrape all the followers of some other brand or influencers and learn about their audience.
- Assess match with audience for your ads. Will some influencer’s target match your ideal persona? Make sure of it by analyzing their audience yourself.
- Extract websites to prospects later. Extract the URLs out of a bunch of profile, when building a prospection list, for instance.
- Extract emails from bio. In some cases, emails are displayed. Rather than visiting 1,000s of profile manually, let our Twitter bot scrape these emails automatically.
How do you use Twitter profile scraper? Let us know!
How to scrape any Twitter profile with TexAu?
It’s easy to scrape Twitter profile data with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the URLs of the Twiter profiles to scrape.
- Run the automation right away (and schedule it to repeat).
TexAu will deliver the Twitter profiles data in your dashboard, as a .CSV spreadsheet that you can use in Excel, as soon as the extraction is completed.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Auth_token: This field represents the Twitter profile you’ll scrape the data with.
- Profile URL: Enter here the URL of the Twitter profile that you want to scrape. If you want to scrape multiple Twitter profiles, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to extract multiple Twitter profiles’ here a .CSV file, or the address of a Google spreadsheet, filled with Twitter URLs. Don’t forget to make it public (see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!