Yeah, wouldn't it be nice to have their emails? But the point is that you don't. All you have is a list of names and companies where these people work. And you want to engage with them on LinkedIn. Now, this would be a tedious task to perform manually: go to LinkedIn, search for each profile, and send them a connection request. One by one. That's fine if you have a list of five names. What if you have five hundred? Well, that's easy too with TexAu
How to find a contact in LinkedIn without their email and add them to your network
- Authenticate easily and safely on LinkedIn. The automation needs to connect to LinkedIn on your behalf. We can do that easily and safely with your session cookies. You can grab your cookie easily with our Chrome extension, or you can follow these steps to get the cookie manually.
- A list of names, surnames and company names. Everything in one single column, as this is the text we'll use on the search to automatically find their LinkedIn profiles. If you have it in separate columns, that's fine, use concatenate functions in Excel or Google Sheets to merge all the fields into a single column.
- Write a compelling message to send with the connection request. Although it's optional, your conversion rate will increase dramatically with a well-crafted introductory message.
- We recommend to set a delay so that the connection requests are spaced through several hours to avoid being flagged by LinkedIn spam filters.
- You can decide to send invites only to those who are 2nd degree connections. This is optional, but having a common contact with boost your chances of people accepting your connection request.