This tool helps you extract detailed information about all the Accounts that you can find in a LinkedIn Sales Navigator search.
Let’s say that you are building a list of companies to sell your product to:
- Make a search on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Use as many filters as necessary to keep only the best prospect companies
- And use this to export all 100 pages of results to a spreadsheet!
By having all the detailed data of up to 2500 companies (25*100 pages of search results), you’re building a strong list of prospects. And having them in a .CSV spreadsheet makes it much easier to filter, sort, and import into your CRM.
Pro-tip: Automation pros among you will have noticed this automation is a combination of 2 other automations: Sales Navigator Search Accounts Scraper first, and Sales Navigator Company Details Scraper second.
How to extract Sales Navigator Accounts data from a search with Texau?
Here is how you extract your Sales Navigator Accounts search results with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify the URL of the 1st page of the search you want to export.
- Start the automation now, or schedule it for later.
The data will be available as soon as the automation’s done.
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Account Search URLs.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Linkedin Session cookie: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Account search URL: Enter the Account search URL in this field. If you have a list of such URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 4.
- Number of accounts: Choose how many companies should be scrapped from the search URL. Leaving it blank will scrape details of up to 2500 companies.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Extract Search Results: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find company IDs.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!