This web automation browses any websites you want and extracts all the available email addresses and phone numbers displayed. Set it up to crawl the websites, and it will click on every link and look for emails/phone numbers deeper on the website.
Why mass extract emails and phone numbers from a website?
Salespeople and marketers trying to reach out to their prospect need a way to contact them. And often, a fundamental part of their work consist in browsing their prospects websites, and copy/pasting emails, phone numbers, and other contact information (social media addresses) to some database.
By automation this part of the prospection process, salespeople can remove a huge chunk of the grunt work, and focus where the real work lies: Writing compelling emails and studying their prospects to serve them better, for instance.
How to extract the phone number & email from any website with TexAu?
TexAu makes it super easy to get a crawler to browse websites and extract emails and phone numbers. Simply:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Make a list of all the websites to extract contact info from
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later
TexAu will deliver you a list of all the contacts found on every website in a .CSV spreadsheet that you can then open with Excel, Google Sheet, or Numbers.
- Website URL: Specify here the URL of the website you want to extract emails and phone numbers from. If you’re targeting multiple websites, skip this step and go to the Google Sheet/CSV upload step below.
- Max Depth: Depth limits the crawler to haw many levels of links it should go to. A single webpage is level 0, level one will make the crawler click on all links on that page and extract emails/numbers from all the pages below. Level 2 all the pages below, etc. Beware! Increasing depth increase TexAu execution time exponentially. We recommend using 1 level of depth.
- Return single row: Check this option to merge all the results in one single row. Useful when crawling multiple websites.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: If you want to crawl more than one website, upload here a .CSV file with their URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet filled with their URLs. Don’t forget to make it public (see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!