Google Maps Search Export is an extraction tool that exports all the data about all the businesses given by a Google Maps Search.
TexAu exports from Google Maps, and in a few minutes, all the data about as many businesses as you want: Addresses, websites, emails, phone numbers, photos, and much more.
All this data is delivered to a .CSV spreadsheet, and can be used easily in Excel or Google Sheets.
Google Maps export save you time with lead generation
Most TexAu users export Google Maps results as a way to generate lead for their sales team:
- Find new prospects in a specific area: Are your prospects brick and mortar businesses? Do they own restaurants, hotels? Are they doctors, or mechanics with a single place of business? Google Maps Search export will make it easy for you to export all your prospects, zone by zone.
- Make a list of competitors in your area: How do you position yourself against other local businesses? Take a look at Google Map reviews, study your area, and find opportunities in terms of marketing or sales.
- Extract local businesses’ emails and phone numbers: Many businesses leave their contact information on Google Maps. Scrape Google Maps and fill your Excel file or CRM with actionable data.
If you’re looking to export the reviews out of the businesses you just scraper, take a look at Google Maps Reviews Exporter.
Export Google Maps search results made easy
It’s easy to export emails and information from Google Maps with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the URL of the search you want to extract from Google Maps and how many pages to extract.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
Google Maps Search Export FAQ
How many results can I export from Google Maps?
Our Google Maps scraper can export all the results displayed in a Maps search. Keep in mind that the more results, the longer it takes. A rough estimate would be 10 min for 100 results.
Can I find email addresses in Google Maps exports?
Yes, you can export email addresses if business owners have left this data public. The presence of emails and phone numbers differ greatly depending on the industry you’re in.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Google Maps URL: Make a Google Search and copy/paste the URL of the results to export here. If you want to export multiple Google Maps searches, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Number of pages: Optional. Set a maximum number of result pages to export.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple Google Searches, upload here a .CSV filled with all their search URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!