Extract the messages of one or all of your Sales Navigator conversations. This LinkedIn Sales Nav automation will help you retrieve all the messages of any or all of your Sales Navigator conversations.
Before you get started, make sure you have extracted all your conversations’ URLs with LinkedIn Sales Navigator Conversations URL Extractor.
How to extract LinkedIn Sales Navigator conversations URLs with TexAy?
Here is how you extract your Sales Navigator messages with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify one or many conversations’ URLs to extract messages for.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
The data will be available as soon as the automation’s done.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Thread URL: The URL of one single conversations to extract messages for. If multiple, use the Google Sheet option explaine below.
- Max count: Specify the number of messages to export for each conversation.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!