Export all the data available on one of your LinkedIn Sales Navigator Account to a spreadsheet, and use it to enrich your CRM and improve you sales outreach.
Extract Sales Navigator Accounts Data easily
To export account data from Sales Navigator, to your CRM, is always a 2-step process:
- Export a list of accounts. Do this by exporting either a Sales Navigator List that you already prepared, or directly scrape the Accounts resulting in a Sales Navigator search.
- Scrape the accounts! Plus the Accounts you obtained in step 1 in this automation, and start hoarding data!
You can also use any list of Sales Navigator that you’ve gathered by manually, or any other way.
Start exporting LinkedIn profiles with TexAu
To export Sales Navigator accounts data with TexAu, follow these steps:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Feed a list of Account URLs to TexAu
- Start the automation now (or schedule it for later).
The Accounts data will be delivered to a spreadsheet once TexAu has finished the extraction process.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Account URL: The URL of one single LinkedIn Account you want to export. In the likely case that you want to export multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
To protect your LinkedIn account, we recommend not scrapping too many at once. Export a maximum of 50 accounts over multiple launches to make sure to stay below the limits.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!