Extract all the Sales Navigator accounts that you saved in a List. This automation is super useful to enrich your CRM with fresh data company data. Simply export all accounts with this automation, then plug Sales Navigator Company Details Scraper to export every possible data on each page.
How to export all the Accounts of your Sales Navigator lists?
TexAu makes it easy for you to export your Sales Navigator accounts lists:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Select this automation and give it the URL of the List you want to export.
- Run the automation immediately, or schedule it for later
That’s it! All the data will be delivered to you in a spreadsheet.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Accounts list URL: Specify here the URL of the Sales Navigator list you want to export.
- Max count: Specify the number of accounts to export (all by default).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!