This LinkedIn automation takes a list of names and searches on Google their LinkedIn profiles URLs for you.
Simply input a name and company, for instance, “Sundar Pichai Google”, and it will look for the LinkedIn profile URL matching this query.
This automation is extremely useful for marketers who gathered prospects’ names and companies at events, online forms, or any other mean, and want to look them up on LinkedIn.
How to automate the search of someone’s LinkedIn profile?
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Create a Google Sheet document with one name + company name per row (in the first column).
- Make this Google Sheet shareable with people having the link (see FAQ below for details).
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it for later.
That’s it! Save yourself the grunt work, and focus on building relationships with these prospects; These are things that can not be automated.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Query: Enter here the name, and eventually company name, of one person. If you want to search for a list of names, use a .CSV or Google Sheet.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet containing the list of search queries.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be resusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!