Snov.io Email Finder
Automatically Find Emails using Snov.io. We have created this automation to help you find the emails of your prospects. You can even use this spice as a recipe to find emails of the prospects you might have discovered on social media or from their websites on Google.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- A list of emails is nothing but a pot of gold. There are cheaper options for buying emails in bulk, but what are the chances that those emails are relevant? Find relevant emails using snov.io integrated with TexAu.
- This can be a part of a workflow where you find emails based on domains you discover on social media or Google search/maps.
How to find emails using Snov.io?
You will have to know the domain & names to find emails using Snov.io. You can create a list of domains & names in a CSV or Google sheet and upload it as shown in the steps below.
Here are the steps to find emails of anyone using Snov.io:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the Domain, First name, Last name & API keys in the respective field. If you have a list of domains, first names, and last names to find in a CSV or Google sheet, link that to this automation.
- Click on “Find email address” to run the automation immediately, or “Schedule this spice”
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to the spice as such. However you will have to keep in mind the dailiy limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to find emails using Snov.io
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required to find emails using Snov.io.
The whole execution will play around these 8 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of emails to find. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. Client ID of the user: Enter the Client ID in this field. You can find the API key in your Snov.io dashboard in the left-hand navigation menu.
2. Client secret of the user: Enter the Client secret in this field. You can find the Client secret in your Snov.io dashboard in the left-hand navigation menu.
3. Domain: Enter the domain of people you want to find the emails from.
4. First Name: Enter the first name of your prospect.
5. Last Name: Enter the Last name of your prospect. If you have a list of email addresses, you will have to create a CSV or Google Sheet & link it in step 6.
6. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there aren’t any limits to this spice, you have to keep in mind your daily limit of execution time.
7. Find Email Address: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
8. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to Find emails mentioned in the CSV or Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to Find emails using Snov.io on TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & setup your account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page. If you have a list ready in a CSV or Google sheet and add that in step 2.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Domain & names. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Find Email Address button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple emails to find using Snov.io, it would hardly take 2-3 minutes to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Find Email Address you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once you see, click on the ‘Result‘ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Find Emails using Snov.io
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂