TexAu Google Maps Review Export automation will export for you all the reviews from or (or many) Google places: Restaurants, hotel, or whatever place or any kind that’s present on Google Maps, works.
All the reviews content along with all the related info (stars, reviewer, dates, etc.), will be extracted to a .CSV spreadsheet usable in Excel or Google Sheets.
If you need to export all the places resulting in a Google Maps Search, take a loot at our Google Map Search Export.
How to use Google Maps reviews exports?
Google Maps reviews are very powerful to understand either your business, or your competitors’ businesses:
- Find strength and weaknesses in the businesses around yours.
- Listen to 1,000 of people feedback, and offer what they’re asking for in the reviews.
- Study an area before opening a business. Other locations can offer more opportunities.
The advantage of studying Google Map reviews on Excel, is the ability to study numbers on a bigger scale, and to make averages, and trends, much more visible than by simply browsing Google Maps.
How to Extract Google Map places’ reviews with TexAu?
It’s easy to export Google Maps reviews with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Enter the URLs of the Google Places that you want to scrape reviews from.
- Launch the automation.
That’s it! TexAu will connect to Google Maps, browse every review page of every place you specified, and deliver the results in a spreadsheet.
- Google Maps Place URL: Go to the Google Maps business page you’re interested in exporting the reviews of, and copy/paste the URL here. If you want to export multiple places’ reviews, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Maximum reviews: Optional. Set a maximum number of reviews to export for each place.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple Google Searches, upload here a .CSV filled with all their search URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!