This LinkedIn automation will export all the posts matching a LinkedIn search.
Exporting content from a LinkedIn search is very useful to find new people to connect with. Take this example for instance:
- Look for every posts talking about “AI-generated music”
- Export these posts. The data includes the author’s LinkedIn profile URL
- Auto send a connection request to the author.
You’re now connected to all the people, not just interested in, but senior enough to write about your topic of choice.
Export the posts of a LinkedIn search with TexAu
TexAu makes it super easy for you to export all the posts matching a LinkedIn search:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Make your search and copy/paste the search URL generated to TexAu
- Run the automation
In a few minutes, TexAu will have browsed as many posts as possible and exported the in a .CSV spreadsheet.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- LinkedIn cookie: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Search URL: Copy/paste here the URL of the search you want to export results for.
- Number of posts: Specify here an amount of posts to export.
- Premium: If you have a Premium Sales Navigator account, check that box to allow the automation to go faster and harvest more results.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: In case you have multiple search, specify here multiple URLs. See FAQ below.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!