This Twitter automation exports all the data related to a specific Tweet: Content, URLs, like counts, comments, etc.
Tweet Scraper can be used to harvest data regarding numerous Tweets, and about that data.
If you want to export big numbers of Tweets related to a specific hashtag, take a look at Twitter Hashtag Tweet Extractor.
How to export Tweet data with TexAu
It’s easy to export Tweets data with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- List the URLs of the Tweets that you want to export.
- Run the automation right away (and schedule it to repeat).
The list will be delivered as a .CSV spreadsheet as soon as the automation completed its extraction.
- Auth_token: This field represents the Twitter profile you want to perform the action with.
- Tweet URL: Enter the URL of the Tweet that you want to export the data of. If you want to export multiple Tweets, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ followings, upload here a .CSV filled with all their Twitter URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!